I can't believe that this semester is already coming to a close. Finals are officially here, kinda scary but I feel pretty prepared. I can't decide if being able to see the light at the end of the tunnel, Christmas break, is making it easier or more difficult. But in order to hang in there a little bit longer I did deck out our apartment with some fun decorations. I brought up my mini Christmas tree from home along with some other decorations, and I downloaded about 10 CDs of Christmas music on to my computer so it almost always playing. Tis the season, I love Christmas and I can't wait to be home to spend it with family! :)
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The end of fall semester is tough - especially freshman year. When it was me, I would go from stressing out for my first REAL finals, to having a blast with activities, to crying with homesickness as I listened to "I'll be home for Christmas." It is a crazy whirlwind, that is for sure.
ReplyDeleteoh, and I love your little tree!!