One of the things i love most about Provo is living so close to the beautiful mountains. This last Thursday Brock and I randomly decided we wanted to go on a hike, so after class we hopped in the car and drove only 10 minutes down the road before ending up at Bridal Falls.
The hike took less then 15 minutes and before we knew it we were half way up the waterfall. The view was incredible, and now I am finally cool enough to say that I've stood underneath a waterfall.
So we might have gone up a little higher then we were supposed to... but it was so worth it :)
I took way too many pictures to show them all but here's a few more of my favorites:
What a blast! One thing I never did was hike Bridal Veil Falls. YOu should take a day and do Timpanogas Cave sometime - it is a little more of a hike, but so cool in the cave.
ReplyDelete