I started off my BYU experience with FOL (Foundations of Leadership), a camp for incoming freshman held up at Aspen Grove. I was up there for three days and was able to meet a lot of awesome people. There was a dance party, leadership games, great food, awesome speakers, our own pep rally and all kinds of crazy stuff that got me completely pumped to attend BYU. Plus I was paired with two peer mentors, Katie and James. Seniors themselves they gave me so much great advice for how to be successful freshman year and it didn't stop with the camp. Our whole group became close fast, we've already met for a potluck and have plans to go to a movie and do some other fun stuff together in the next few weeks.
Here's Team Lightning...
How awesome! It is always fun to have a group of people to hang out with besides your ward. It looks like you had a blast :).
ReplyDelete