When the sun is shining on a beautiful Friday afternoon and it's warmer outside than it has been in months the last thing a normal person would think is that it's a great time to do homework. However, this past Friday my great friend Lachelle and I had a big chemistry test coming up and knew that was what we should probably be doing... so we decided to make it more interesting. We made a trip to the dollar store and got to work. We got some pretty great looks and funny comments, but despite the nerdiness of it all we had a blast and feel a little bit more confident about our test. Here is what we created, personally I can't think of a better way to study on such a beautiful spring day :)
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No one ever said you weren't brilliant! Great idea, and I'll bet it really helped you remember what you studied. Bye-the-way, how did the test go? Love you, Grandma
ReplyDeleteHow much fun!! What a great idea :). And when the sun came out in Provo, I was always studying outside just to soak it in.
ReplyDelete