Sunday, September 19, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

This weekend I also got to make my first trip home, and although it was short I had time to fit in plenty of fun stuff...


  • Emotion bowl... IF won for the 4th year in a row!!!
  • Huge family breakfast, so delicious
  • Budgeting (not so fun but definitely needed to be done)
  • DI hunting for costume pieces
  • Putting together the most awesome Halloween costume ever, thanks again for all the help mom :)
  • Movie Date
  • Church at the homeward (people thought my carpool buddy Brock was my new BYU boyfriend I brought home to meet my parents, if it was a few more months into the year they probably would have started assuming he was my fiance haha oh wow funny stuff)
Anyway it was a great weekend but I forgot to take pictures. I did get one though of all the cute signs Spencer hung outside my bedroom Saturday morning before I woke up. It was pretty much adorable, I love that kid, and the rest of my siblings :)

1 comment:

  1. I loved weekend trips home :). Sounds like you had a blast. And I had to laugh about them thinking your friend was your boyfriend. That will be the story until you are actually married - every one will assume everything :).

    ReplyDelete