Friday, February 25, 2011

Renewed Commitment

This whole blog endeavor started with a challenge from my Aunt Lisa to post once a week. I started out pretty strong but in the last couple of months I've been lucky to complete my Christmas post. But today as I happened upon Lisa's blog to see she has reached her 5th anniversary of posting, it hit me how awesome it would be to have books like that to look back on. College only comes around once and I don't want to forget all the fun times and crazy experiences that I have. So to make a story short I have renewed my commitment to weekly blogs, no matter how busy life gets :)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for renewing your commitment!! I have really missed reading your posts. You still need to call me sometime though, so I can catch up for real :).

    ReplyDelete